Nelson’s old Edwardian library has been given a new lease of life now that a huge restoration project is complete.
A long-standing Nelson eyesore in a conservation area can be demolished, have agreed.
A dedicated author who has devoted thousands of hours of his time to studying the Titanic’s bandmaster and many of its musicians has officially shared his latest work at Colne Library.
A letter written by Titanic orchestra leader Wallace Hartley has sold at auction for £93,000.
A new lottery fund launched on Monday has been described as “potentially great news” for a derelict Pendle mill by the area’s MP, Andrew Stephenson.1 comment
- Aston Villa in frame for Burnley strike ace Austin
- Appeal for Nelson man wanted for drugs offences
- Assistant manager of Colne pub admits assault and damage
- David Fishwick’s pay day loans TV crusade
- Coronation Street star Natalie Gumede left ‘truly humbled’ following triple triumph at British Soap Awards
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Pendle
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 28 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west