How it saddened me to read such a scathing personal attack on an old age pensioner from the yarn bomb knitters in Clitheroe and the surrounding area.
No matter what is now knitted into the yarn bomb it will not be ethical to donate items of clothing to babies and children once they have been out in the elements after having been thrown over the Castle Railings. The clothing should be brand new and pristine clean.
I would also like to say how Marion has felt distressed after a conversation with someone from Whalley who has stated to her that Beryl Taylor should be warned off making comments as there are a lot of yarn bombers around. Well whoever you are, stick to the knitting but remember this; those who work at the Castle Museum are paid to bring people in, they have to make it pay and receive a salary for doing it, so where is the charity in this?
- Aston Villa in frame for Burnley strike ace Austin
- Appeal for Nelson man wanted for drugs offences
- Assistant manager of Colne pub admits assault and damage
- Coronation Street star Natalie Gumede left ‘truly humbled’ following triple triumph at British Soap Awards
- David Fishwick’s pay day loans TV crusade
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Pendle
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: South