All the intense creature filled, randomly generated dungeons, ruins and hellscapes you could ever want will be available on Steam and other major digital distribution channels when Phigames and Digital Tribe release the highly anticipated indie crawler TinyKeep this September 29th for a suggested retail price of £14.99.
Gamers eager to be the first to try and fight their way through the hordes of clever beasties and ever-changing trap-filled twisting pathways will be able to pick up TinyKeep on Steam at a special discount of -33% off of the suggested retail price at launch. This celebratory discount will run for a limited time.
Players will assume the role of a hopeless prisoner held deep in a forgotten dungeon - left to perish in the deepest, darkest cells of the keep. The nights pass by and all hope seems lost, you realize that the end is drawing near. But on one fateful day, you wake up and find yourself mysteriously free of your shackles, and in front of you lies a broken, unlocked door. There is only one thing left to do, you must now escape TinyKeep!
“We wanted to create a game that feels alive, where the dungeon’s inhabitants have their own motivations and needs” says Phi Dinh, founder of Phigames. “For example, in one playthrough I decided to release a fellow prisoner from a makeshift wooden cell, but instead of being eternally grateful, he attempts to attack me in his crazed delirium. The noise attracted some nearby prison guards, who come rushing into the room, accidentally setting off a number of deadly spike traps. The next few minutes were absolute mayhem and chaos.”
• Procedurally generated random dungeons. No play-through is ever the same!
• Watch your step as it can be your last! Extremely challenging Permadeath gameplay.
• Explore a variety of beautiful but deadly environments. From the cold slimy walls of the dungeon to the hot fiery pits of hell, TinyKeep is a visual treat.
• Battle a variety of intelligent enemies, each one determined to make your escape as difficult as possible. Creatures work together to chase you down, flee from threats and fight each other for dominance.
• Use traps and environmental hazards to your advantage - fire, spike pits and rotating crushers hurt your enemies as well as you!
• Collect coins from fallen foes to purchase random player-altering Buffs that just might give you the advantage you need to make it out alive.
• Rescue other captives to fight alongside you, but beware as you never know which ones have gone crazy trapped up in the Keep.
• Experience 3 separate endings to the game, depending on how you play.
• Hours of gameplay with Secrets that extend the experience – Discover secrets and weapons that can slow down time, render you invincible or provide secret saves.
• Includes Steam Achievements, Trading Cards and partial Controller Support.
TinyKeep will be available for Windows PC at launch, September 29th, for -33% off of the suggested retail price of $14.99 on Steam and other major digital distribution channels.