Eastasiasoft Limited the Hong Kong based developer and publisher of interactive entertainment has revealed the debut game from its new internal studio: Lost Sea.
Lost Sea is a B-movie strategy-action game set inside a procedurally generated Bermuda Triangle, scheduled for a 2015 release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
“We’re really excited to be able to show people what we’ve been working on” said Aidan Price, Game Designer of Lost Sea. “It’s been a great experience creating a new game from scratch. We can’t wait to get it into people’s hands!” The game’s official website and Greenlight campaign just went live.
About Lost Sea:
Lost Sea is a 3D strategy-action game that takes place inside a procedurally generated archipelago. It’s up to the player to form a ragtag crew of survivors and explore the surrounding islands as they hunt for the necessary resources to upgrade their ship and escape the Bermuda Triangle.
The game is set inside a cartoon B-movie universe, where an otherwise normal individual is transformed into an intrepid hero after a routine flight over the Atlantic ends in disaster. The world of Lost Sea is a dangerous and unforgiving place as every island is filled with strange landmarks, a wide variety of deadly and exotic creatures and powerful relics that can be used to the players advantage. Often wits, as well as combat skills, are needed to survive.
• A procedurally generated archipelago with millions of unique island combinations.
• Sophisticated critter AI that reacts to each other, independent of the players actions.
• A varied cast of stranded to recruit, each with their own stats and abilities.
• Ship Upgrade options that offer the player discrete choices on how they want to play.
• Rare totem parts to find and combine into powerful support towers.