Burnley Blues Festival 2012: pictures special
A SEA of blue swept across Burnley as it transformed into “Little America” for the latest annual Blues Festival.
Revamped this year to become the International Rock and Blues Festival, Burnley once again played host to a string of acclaimed artists from around the globe.
Music fans descended on the town to hear the live music at the Burnley Mechanics and fringe venues in pubs and cafes around Burnley.
American outfit Sugar Ray and the Bluetones headlined at the Burnley Mechanics on Saturday.
There’s more on the event that has taken Burnley by storm in Friday’s Express
- Aston Villa in frame for Burnley strike ace Austin
- Appeal for Nelson man wanted for drugs offences
- Assistant manager of Colne pub admits assault and damage
- Coronation Street star Natalie Gumede left ‘truly humbled’ following triple triumph at British Soap Awards
- David Fishwick’s pay day loans TV crusade
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Pendle
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West