‘Shameless’ star Alice does ‘Flashdance’ for Red Nose Day
BURNLEY actress and former “Shameless” star Alice Barry turned exotic dancer to recreate a saucy scene from the film “Flashdance” for Red Nose Day.
Wearing a figure hugging black leotard, and not much else, Alice posed under a shower of red noses, updating the iconic look with her signature glasses in aid of Comic Relief.
Alice said: “I’ve had great fun posing in my leotard and being showered by Red Noses but I always seem to end up half naked and on the floor for Red Nose Day.
“I want to see if anyone out there can look as elegant as me in a leotard.”
More dress up fund-raising ideas are available at www.rednoseday.com/dressup.
- Aston Villa in frame for Burnley strike ace Austin
- Appeal for Nelson man wanted for drugs offences
- Assistant manager of Colne pub admits assault and damage
- Coronation Street star Natalie Gumede left ‘truly humbled’ following triple triumph at British Soap Awards
- David Fishwick’s pay day loans TV crusade
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Pendle
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West