Burnley director Brendan Flood steps down
MR Brendan Flood has stepped down from the Burnley Football Club Board of Directors with immediate effect.
Brendan, who joined the Board in 2006, has left his position for personal reasons.
The Rossendale-born businessman and lifelong supporter became the club’s major investor in 2007 and, as Operational Director, was instrumental in the club’s rise to the Premier League in 2009.
Burnley Football Club would like to place on record its sincere thanks to Brendan for his contribution to the club, of which he remains a valued supporter and significant shareholder.
- Aston Villa in frame for Burnley strike ace Austin
- Appeal for Nelson man wanted for drugs offences
- Assistant manager of Colne pub admits assault and damage
- Coronation Street star Natalie Gumede left ‘truly humbled’ following triple triumph at British Soap Awards
- David Fishwick’s pay day loans TV crusade
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Pendle
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West