CHARITY: Pendleside Hospice Midnight Walk 2013 launched
A SEA of pink washed through Burnley town centre as the Pendleside Hospice Midnight Walk was officially launched at the weekend.
Dozens of supporters gathered in Charter Walk where goody bags, sponsored by the newly opened Woodland Spa at Crow Wood Leisure, were handed out to the first 50 visitors.
This year’s walk will take place on Saturday, June 8th, with walkers able to opt for either a five-mile or an eight-mile walk around Burnley.
Entry is £10 and women and girls over the age of 11 are welcome to take part. The £10 fee includes a T-shirt, information pack, medal, certificate and refreshments during the event.
Walkers can enter online at www.pendleside.org.uk/Midnight-Walk-Form or call the fund-raising office on 01282 440120.
- Aston Villa in frame for Burnley strike ace Austin
- Appeal for Nelson man wanted for drugs offences
- Assistant manager of Colne pub admits assault and damage
- Coronation Street star Natalie Gumede left ‘truly humbled’ following triple triumph at British Soap Awards
- David Fishwick’s pay day loans TV crusade
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Pendle
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 7 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: South