Nelson woman charged with £17,500 theft from Whalley company
A WOMAN has appeared before Blackburn magistrates charged with stealing £17,500 from a Whalley company and its clients.
Keeley Ainsworth (36), of Audley Close, Nelson, faces 53 charges of theft as an employee of the Stable Trading Company limited, which was set up as a community interest company.
It grows and produces a range of organic food and provides employment opportunities for people with learning disabilities, mental health issues and other individuals who may have been disadvantaged.
Ainsworth indicated not guilty pleas to all charges and was sent on bail to Preston Crown Court where she will appear on April 1st.
- Aston Villa in frame for Burnley strike ace Austin
- Appeal for Nelson man wanted for drugs offences
- Assistant manager of Colne pub admits assault and damage
- Coronation Street star Natalie Gumede left ‘truly humbled’ following triple triumph at British Soap Awards
- David Fishwick’s pay day loans TV crusade
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Pendle
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West