VOTE: Should gay couples be allowed to marry?
THE question has split politicians and caused heated debate ... should gay couples be allowed to marry?
Legislation to allow same-sex couples to officially “tie the knot” rather than settls for a civil partnership has been given the go-ahead in Parliament, although MPs were clearly divided on the question when given a free vote.
Polls show a majority in the UK have given their backing to gay marriage but what do you think? Is it about time same-sex couples were given equal rights in the marriage stakes or is this a step too far for the UK?
Vote now and have your say below ...
- Aston Villa in frame for Burnley strike ace Austin
- Appeal for Nelson man wanted for drugs offences
- Assistant manager of Colne pub admits assault and damage
- Coronation Street star Natalie Gumede left ‘truly humbled’ following triple triumph at British Soap Awards
- David Fishwick’s pay day loans TV crusade
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Pendle
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West