VOTE: Should the motorway speed limit be raised to 100mph?
HAVE your say now ...
Are you fed up with doing 70mph on the motorway? Does trundling along behind someone who is sticking to the speed limit frustrate you when you’ve got places to go along the motorway? Should the speed limit be raised to 100mph to help get the nation moving?
Or ... is 70mph the best speed to avoid accidents and help with fuel economy in these days of austerity measures? Are you a stickler for the speed limit and get annoyed to see others flouting the rules?
- Aston Villa in frame for Burnley strike ace Austin
- Appeal for Nelson man wanted for drugs offences
- Assistant manager of Colne pub admits assault and damage
- Coronation Street star Natalie Gumede left ‘truly humbled’ following triple triumph at British Soap Awards
- David Fishwick’s pay day loans TV crusade
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Pendle
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West