Two fire engines called to Nelson pan fire

The incident was caused by a pan fire.
The incident was caused by a pan fire.
0
Have your say

Two fire engines were called out to a blaze at a property on Charles Street in Nelson yesterday in an incident caused by a pan fire.

A house was set ablaze in Nelson by a pan fire, resulting in two fire engines from Burnley and Colne rushing to the scene on Charles Street, where firefighters extinguished the fire and treated one person for burns.

More details to come...