DCSIMG

Fire-fighters rush to aid of ‘locked out’ woman

Latest News

Latest News

Firefighters went to aid a resident at a house in Nelson after her door closed and left her stuck outside.

There was a danger it could end up as a fire because the woman in her late 20s had left her oven on with a cake in.

So Nelson Fire Station’s crew went along to help here. It was Cliffe Street - close to the fire station! It was on Thursday evening at around 10-15pm.

A fire station spokesman said: “The lady was stuck out when her door stuck behind her. We went along to let her in. There was no fire.”

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page