We all know regular exercise is the surest path to a longer, healthier and happier life.
And whatever your fitness goals, from Aquasize to Zumba, kickboxing to yoga, there’s a gym with a regime for you.
A sanctuary where you can switch off your phone, forget your worries and get your brain and body buzzing with positive energy.
So what makes the ideal gym? Helpful, competent, qualified staff? Clean, modern and well-maintained equipment? Obviously reasonable prices and a sensible payment plan. And of course not too far away so you keep going back.
So, tell us who’s fit for our final top ten.
To vote, post the coupon found in your paper stating the full name, address and voting number of your favourite gym from the list.
Closing date for votes is 10am on Friday, January 29, 2016. Please note, we can’t accept any photocopied or defaced coupons; coupons delivered by hand or those received after the closing date.
01) Angelz Gym, St James’s Street, Burnley
02) Bodies In Motion, Colne Road, Brierfield
03) Carter Leisure Club, Chatburn Road, Clitheroe
04) Crossfit Clitheroe, Primrose House, Primrose Road, Clitheroe
05) Crossfit Pendle, Kenyon Road, Nelson
06) Crow Wood, Royle Lane, Burnley
07) Enjoy Wellness Centre, Shaw Bridge Street, Clitheroe
08) Feel Good Centre, HargroveAvenue, Padiham
09) Inter Fitness, Vivary Mill, Vivary Way, Colne
10) Intershape Fitness, Norway House, Albert Road, Colne.
11) Padiham Leisure Centre, Park Road, Padiham
12) Pendle Health Studio, Bradley Hall Road, Nelson
13) Pendle Wavelengths, Leeds Road, Nelson
14) Rolls-Royce Fitness Centre, Skipton Road, Barnoldswick
15) Seedhill Track and Fitness Centre, Surrey Road, Nelson
16) Ultimate Strength and Fitness, Brunswick House, Brunswick Street, Nelson.
17) West Craven Leisure Centre, Kelbrook Road, Barnoldswick
18) Roefield Leisure, Edisford Road, Clitheroe
Vote for your favourite gym by picking up a copy of the Burnley Express, Clitheroe Advertiser and Times or Leader Times series of newspapers.