Fridge freezer heats up

Latest news
Latest news
Share this article

Firefighters from Nelson were called out after a fridge freezer overheated ina Brierfield house.

The incident happened at 8-45am on Sunday when the occupant of a house in Coronation Road noticed the inside of the freezer had melted.

A spokesman for Nelson Fire Service said: “The gentleman had done all the right things. He turned the electricity off and called us out as a precaution but there was nothing we needed to do. Thankfully there was no fire.”