Oven blaze causes smoke damage at home

A microwave oven fire had been put out by the time crews arrived to tackle it at a house in Colne
A microwave oven fire had been put out by the time crews arrived to tackle it at a house in Colne
Share this article

A fire in a microwave oven at a house in Colne was out by the time crews arrived.

Two crews from Colne were called to the property in Harrison Drive just after 10pm on Wednesday evening.

Firefighters used a ventilation unit to clear away smoke.

There were no casualties but there was slight smoke damage to two ground floor rooms.