Smoke from chimney blaze spreads to neighbour's house

Fire crews tackled a chimney blaze in Barnoldswick on Wednesday tea-time
Fire crews tackled a chimney blaze in Barnoldswick on Wednesday tea-time

Smoke from a chimney fire at a house in Barnoldswick spread to next door.

Fire crews from Barnoldswick and Colne were called to the fire in Cobden Street and had to use a ventilation unit to clear the smoke from the property next door.

An aquapack was used to extinguish the flames during the incident just after 5pm.

No-one was injured during the incident on Wednesday.