LETTER: The best way to report a pothole in the road

Share this article

I WAS interested that one of your recent correspondents has difficulty in reporting holes in roads, and other hazards, to the local authority.

There is a very good website designed for this purpose, supported by the Cycling Tourist Club. Just go to www.fillthathole.org.uk and report the hazard using the very detailed mapping system that allows you to put a flag at the very point on the road where there is a problem. It works well.


by e-mail