LiveFulham v Burnley LIVE
Burnley could confirm a sixth successive season in the top flight with a first Premier League win over Fulham at Craven Cottage.
The Clarets haven't beaten the Cottagers on their own patch in the top flight since a 5-2 win in December 1965.
Sean Dyche's side came out on top in a five-goal thriller in the Championship in March 2016 and went on to put another three past their hosts in the fourth round of the FA Cup this season.
Sam Vokes scored twice - his second from the spot - and Andre Gray netted the winner as Burnley kept their unbeaten run intact and closed in on promotion.
Jay Rodriguez emulated Vokes's feat this season while defender Kevin Long rounded things off to set up a fifth round tie at home to AFC Bournemouth.
Burnley, though, have lost their two games away at Fulham in the PL by an aggregate of 7-2.
Fulham v Burnley LIVE
Last updated: Monday, 10 May, 2021, 21:43
- The Clarets have yet to win at Craven Cottage in the Premier League
- They’ve lost their two PL games away at Fulham by an aggregate of 7-2
- Burnley have won just one league fixture in 10 attempts at the home of the Cottagers
- Sean Dyche’s side came out on top en route to promotion from the Championship in March 2016
- Sam Vokes netted twice - his second from the spot - and Andre Gray scored the winner in a 3-2 triumph
- The Clarets were victorious at Craven Cottage earlier in the season when winning 3-0 in the fourth round of the FA Cup
- The reverse fixture at Turf Moor ended 1-1 in February
- Ashley Barnes equalised just three minutes after Ola Aina had given the away side the lead
- Three points for Burnley would confirm their safety and secure a sixth successive season in the top flight
- Burnley have yet to beat any of the newly-promoted sides in the Premier League this term
Wood is replaced by Barnes for the Clarets.
The Burnley striker just has Areola to beat, but the Fulham stopper comes out on top.
Anguissa’s drive comes back down off the underside of the crossbar and Burnley clear their lines.
Rodriguez replaces Vydra for the Clarets Onomah replaces Decordova-Reid for the home side.
Another opportunity goes begging
Mitrovic steers another header, this time from a Decordova-Reid cross, wide of the near post.
Chance for the hosts
A Mitrovic free header is straight at Pope.
Tete is replaced by Maja for Fulham.
Half-time: Fulham 0 Burnley 2
Westwood and Wood with the goals for Burnley
It’s nearly three
Burnley well on top now and Vydra is inches away from making it 3-0.
GOAL: Fulham 0 Burnley 2
A thumping finish from Wood, who picks out the top corner. That’s eight in eight for the New Zealander.
Vydra goes close. The striker’s effort flashes wide of the far post.
Anguissa picks up a yellow card for a foul on Cork.
GOAL: Fulham 0 Burnley 1
Vydra does exceptionally well for the Clarets again, keeping the ball alive, and Westwood is on hand to finish off his lay off.
Big chance for Burnley
McNeil and Taylor combine well down the left hand side, the latter provides the cross and Wood’s header at full stretch is diverted wide. From the resulting corner, Tarkowski’s header is blocked by Areola.
Cavaleiro's effort from the edge of the penalty area is gathered by Pope at the foot of his left hand post.