LiveSheffield United v Burnley LIVE
Burnley take a trip to Bramall Lane to take on already-relegated Sheffield United as the curtain comes down on the 2020-21 campaign.
The Clarets have won just once in 18 attempts in the league at the home of the Blades, which came during the 2008-09 season.
Martin Paterson, Graham Alexander (pen) and Chris Eagles netted in a five-goal thriller on that occasion.
Sean Dyche's side have won their last two games on the road, both with clean sheets, and a repeat of that would match club records at this level.
Join us here for all the LIVE action on the final day of the term.
Sheffield United v Burnley LIVE
Last updated: Sunday, 23 May, 2021, 17:55
- The Clarets could complete a first league double over the Blades since the 2008-09 campaign
- Burnley won the reverse fixture 1-0, with captain Ben Mee scoring the winner at Turf Moor
- Burnley have won just once in their last 18 league fixtures at Bramall Lane
- Martin Paterson, Graham Alexander (pen) and Chris Eagles were on the scoresheet on that occasion in a five-goal thriller in December 2008
- Sheffield United could claim an unwanted Premier League record should they lose for a 30th time this season
- The Blades have scored 19 goals - the top-flight record for fewest goals scored in a season is 20 by Derby County in 2007-08
- The Clarets could equal the club Premier League record of three successive away victories and three away clean sheets in a row
- Sean Dyche's side have lost six of their past eight league fixtures
- The Clarets have lost all five Premier League matches without injured goalkeeper Nick Pope, conceding 17 goals
- A 15th place finish is the best the Clarets can hope for this season
Full-time: Sheffield United 1 Burnley 0
And that’s your lot for the 2020-21 campaign!
Robinson recovers to prevent Wood from tapping into an empty net.
Barnes replaces Gudmundsson for the Clarets.
Dunne catches Brewster with a high boot.
Brewster doesn’t get any pace on his finish and Norris gets down low to save.
Jagielka is welcomed by a warm applause as he replaces Osborn for the hosts.
Jebbison is replaced by Brewster for the Blades.
McNeil is withdrawn and Rodriguez is his replacement.
United work the ball well down the left hand side, Robinson puts the ball across but Dunne’s intervention prevents Jebbison from finding the target.
Basham booked for bringing down Vydra.
Chance for the visitors
Tarkowski beats Ramsdale to Westwood’s free kick but Norwood is on hand to head clear.
Vydra replaces Brownhill for Burnley.
Half-time: Sheffield United 1 Burnley 0
The Blades lead against a blunt Burnley at the break.
Basham gets past Cork inside the box and thumps the ball against the post.
Taylor gets across to block well from McGoldrick following Dunne’s defensive error.